Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Birthday Weekend

I celebrated my 27th birthday with all the family here in North Carolina.  Mom, Dad, Steph, Stanley, Bert, Emily, Renea, Brett, and Jacob were all in attendance!  Renea was in for the weekend (which was like a b-day present) and mom, dad, and Stanley came up for the weekend as well.  Brett cooked out for my b-day meal and we all hung out at our house.  We couldn't resist getting a cousins shot in the recliner while we could get them to sit still.  :)

Emmy Jean with the bows in her hair!  She thought it was so funny that uncle Brett did that!


Papa Stan was taking a nap with Jacob and Emily wanted in on the naptime!  She said "up please" and crawled right up!


Emmy helping me give Jacob a bath.
Proud grandparents!
Emmy came to help me get my hair cut for my birthday.

Sweet boy likes to bounce on the ball!
Nea showing Jbaby some love.

Our happiest boy!


Happy Birthday to me!
Napping with mama :)
It was such a wonderful birthday and such a blessing to have all that family in town!  It was even more of a blessing to have sweet Jacob with us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment