Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aunt Lauren comes to visit!

Jacob was loved on by yet another person on Labor Day weekend.  Lauren (Jordan) Boden, my college roommate, came to meet him and help out!  We were the best of friends from our first week of college in our tiny little dorm room.  We stayed close as we lived together in S6E and the Ridge our junior and senior year.  Lauren lives in Atlanta, but we still manage to talk on the phone almost every other week and try to make sure we visit each other when I make it to GA.  Lauren had been soooo excited about me being pregnant and getting to meet little one.  She booked her stay in NC long before he even made his arrival.  I knew it would be fun to have her come visit. . . but I never expected her to be so HELPFUL!  You would have thought one of our moms had landed for the weekend!  Lauren had barely arrived before she started washing bottles, changing diapers, and shooing me off to bed to take a nap.  She even insisted on waking up some in the middle of the night to help with the 2am and 4 am feedings :)  Needless to say, Brett, Jacob, and I all loved having her here!
During one of my naps, she set Jacob up for a "Clemson" photo shoot.  I laughed out loud when I woke up!
Here is Lauren with sweet pea!  He is going to know and love his adopted aunt!  We love you so much Lauren and can't thank you enough for helping to make that first month so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment