Sunday, January 20, 2013

Play Dough Fun!

The sweet ladies that teach Jacob's Sunday school class were telling us how much he loved playing with the playdough in class.  It hadn't really dawned on me that he would enjoy play dough yet, but he sure does!  We went to Walmart with Nana (Brett's mom) and she hooked Jacob up with some playdough!
Here he is playing with it on his little table.  He likes to take the play dough out of the container and then put it back in.  He repeats this a MILLION times!  It is so funny!



His favorite way to play is sitting on top of the table.  I wasn't sure about this, but Brett really thought it was fine :)  I guess daddies have to let their boys do "dangerous" things :)

Having so much fun playing with play dough on top of my table!  Now that he can climb up on things, I cannot let him out of my sight for 5 seconds!  He loves to sneak in to this room and get up on top of the table :)

No comments:

Post a Comment