Saturday, January 5, 2013

Around the House & Merry Christmas Mommy!

Here's our sweet baby in his Christmas pajamas.  We think they are so adorable and warm.  In fact, he is still wears them and will for the entire winter :)  I love it when my sweet boys play and wrestle!


When we moved into our house, there were lots of treasures that were left for us by Brett's dad and aunt.  These items were Grandmother's and Papa's and many have been very useful!  Jacob especially loves all of papa's walking sticks and canes.  We go to visit Aunt Latrelle each week (who is 90) and he watches her walk around with her cane.  He grabs her cane and imitates her at her house and then does it some more when he gets home!  When he gets a cane in his hand, he does not want to let it go!  Sometimes he will ride down the road in his car seat holding a cane.  The other day, we saw him drop down on his belly and start reaching behind the refrigerator on the porch.  He was trying to get a cane that had fallen behind it!  Hilarious!


So proud of my cane!
I really like when Brett surprises me for my birthday or Christmas, so this year he took Jacob and went shopping!  They had a really good time and picked me out some great clothes.  Here is Jacob helping me unwrap the shirt they just bought me :)
Yay!  Mommy has a new shirt to wear for Christmas!  Thanks to my two loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment