Saturday, January 5, 2013

My B Day, Nea Visits, & Thanksgiving

I had an awesome 28th birthday celebrating it with family!  Friday night, we celebrated with Steph, Bert, Stanley, mom, dad & our family at mom & dad's house.  I got this delicious caramel cake and  salmon for dinner!  It was super fun and special to be able to all get together.
The next week, Renea came to visit us for a week!  It was so great to see her and she is a natural with the kiddos.  Emily and Jacob already LOVE her and I'm pretty sure Hannah does too.  We all got together for dinner when she came up and she cooked us a feast!  Here's Mimi reading books with all the grandkiddos.
Papa Stan looks as happy as they do!
Jacob is almost as long as Nea is :)


We love Nea so much and really appreciate that she came all the way to GA (from NM) to love on us!
Thanksgiving was great this year with Jacob actually getting to take part.  All the pictures taken on this particular post were taken by my mom.  So, I have no pics from the Sanders house or anything else we did over the holidays.  I realized too late that my cameras were dead and one of the memory cards was full.
Here is Jacob playing on the steps.  That is his favorite place to be at Mimi and Papa Stan's now.
To finish off Thanksgiving night, we celebrated Bert's 30th birthday!  They are getting soooooo old!  :)  Haha!  I am laughing just thinking of Stephanie's face as she reads this :)  Love y'all. . . and I'll be there 19 months after you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment