Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorite Things

Here are a few of Jacob's favorite things this fall:  
Leap Frog Letter Train at Nana & Papa's:  Jacob loves to push it inside and outside.  When he is outside, he insists on pushing it down the really steep hill on the side of their house.  He gets a look of glee on his face when someone lets him do it.


Coming to find mommy :)  Not that I hardly leave him alone anyway, but Jacob doesn't let me get out of his sight for ONE second!  In fact, we already play "hide and seek" together.  I give him a super fun look like "come and get me!" and then I run into some room in the house and duck behind a bed, in a closet, or behind a door.  He comes in with the biggest grin on his face and looks for me until he finds me.  I yell "boo" and he dies laughing!  The funny part is that he will walk away like 5 feet and then turn around to "find" me again so I'll yell "boo!"
Taking the toilet paper off the roll.  He has pulled it through the entire house before.  Now, we just keep them empty and keep the roll out of reach :)
This kiddo loves walking around with golf balls.  He was really excited that he found this one in the yard.
He here is checking out Chloe's new dog house.  It was brand new, so no doggie germs yet.

Jacob loves dogs sooooo much!  Chloe and Tiger (mom and dad's dog) let him crawl all over them.  It is truly unbelievable what they will let him do to them.  Sometimes, I think he is going to pull Tiger's eyes out!


My most favorite of all is . . . .. .. DADDY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment