Monday, December 17, 2012

Boxes and Tunnels

The mall in Raleigh had this super cool children's place,  so Brett and I would take Jacob down once or  twice a month this summer to play.  He loved it!  The other kids were a little rough at times, so we had to stay really close.  Here he is trying to crawl up a slide.

We realized quickly that this boy loves tunnels as he crawled back and forth through this tunnel.

So proud I did it!  Eventually, we got tired and went home.  But, we didn't want the fun to end so we created a little play place for Jacob with the boxes that we had for moving.  Check it out below:

He thought it was AMAZING!  He burned off some major energy in the first five minutes by going through it a million times!




He just realized that it is not a seamless tunnel.  It takes a tongue out to figure that out :)
So, I put blankets on top so he wouldn't see the light and try to break out in the middle.
Daddy had to try. . .

And then mommy. . . . You can see Jacob behind me on my legs.  He was so excited that I was going to go through the tunnel.
Still so happy mommy is in the tunnel. . . .

half way through. . .
Brett thought it would be funny to lock me in once I got to the end.  Haha!
I'm free!
Tickle fun with daddy!  It was a super fun 30 minutes :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! First of all, that was a seriously cool mall playground! And then y'all brought it home! You guys are too cute. That picture of Jacob with his tongue out trying to break through the crack was adorable!!

    ReplyDelete