Sunday, July 13, 2014

Easter 2013: Part 2

Here we are getting ready to go to church.  Little man looked so precious!  I love that you can still see our wallpaper in the background.  This was before the paint job that Brett did for me that summer.  
He pretty much adores his mommy!
Waiting for Mimi and Papa to come load us up.  Brett has to leave really early for church on Sunday mornings, so while my back was still so injured (and before he would agreeably climb in his carseat), Mom and Dad would drop by on their way to church and get me loaded up.  As I was dealing with my back injury, I found that anytime I really needed to be somewhere at a certain time, I would end up doing something stupid and hurting it again.  So, pretty much for about 7 months, we just decided that anytime I left the house, someone would load me up.  Ughhh!  It was a mild form of house arrest!  Good thing is, I was trapped with this cutie :)
Easter dinner at Mimi and Papa's.  He was still a little sleepy from his nap.
We did a little egg hunt for the littles in their bonus room.  They had fun with this one!
There are our sweet peas!


No comments:

Post a Comment