Friday, July 11, 2014

Cousin Fun

Jacob absolutely adores his cousins and has for a long time!  When I wasn't working at all during the early spring of last year, Jacob and I would go and visit the girls in Greenville.  Here, we decided to take Jacob, Em, and Hannah on a walk.  Hannah was NOT excited to be in the stroller, but there really wasn't a spot them all to ride and Jacob was too heavy for me to push with my hurt back!  Sorry sweet girl :)
It is so funny for us to see how different the girls and boys already are at such young ages.  Jacob and his boy cousins like to get WILD together.  Watching the boys all together and comparing it to the relatively sane fun that Emily and Hannah have is so funny!  My dad likes to call Jacob his "bull in a China shop"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment