Saturday, February 16, 2013

Swinging in the Park

We have this super fun park that we go to with Jacob that is very close to our house.  Brett usually comes with us and pushes Jacob in the stroller while we walk.  Physical Therapy wants me to walk or ride a bike 5-6 days a week, but I can't go walking by myself as I can't push Jacob in the stroller yet.  So, we only get to go to the park if daddy comes!
Jacob LOVES to swing when we get there and is actually a little impatient about going to the playground.  As soon as we pull in the parking lot, he starts yelling like, "I BETTER GET TO SWING, PEOPLE!"
As you can see he is happy happy happy! (yes I love Duck Dynasty!)
Daddy and Jacob get a little high for my liking, but Brett promises that he can't fall out.  :)
Sometimes I make a little scene and yell "Oh my gosh!" if it looks like he is getting too high.  Brett will shoot me a look like, "Let him be a little boy!!!!"  Guess he might not be a daredevil if it were up to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment