Friday, February 22, 2013

Camp Pinnacle with BCM

Brett was asked by his former college ministers to preach their winter retreat for North GA BCM.  He was so glad to do it and Jacob and I came along for part of the trip.  The retreat was at Camp Pinnacle in Clayton, GA and it was super cold that weekend (1st weekend in Feb).  It actually snowed on Saturday afternoon and evening.
Jacob likes to go to bed around 7:30 each night and the first night's lesson didn't start until 9pm.  So. . . before we got there I just thought I was going to be on lock down in the one bedroom hotel room with Jacob.  I knew he wouldn't fall asleep if he could see me, so I was just going to be super quiet and hide under the covers with our ipad!  However, they hooked us up with this awesome little suite, so I got to read in the den after Jacob went to sleep in the bedroom at 7:30!  Super awesome chill night!
Jacob had so much fun playing with James and Beth's daughter Emma.  She was so sweet to him!


Jacob and I cam back to Toccoa on Saturday afternoon before the snow came in.  We decided to camp at Mimi and Papa Stan's for the night while Brett finished the retreat.  It was a great time with dear friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment