Thursday, September 20, 2012

Spring Fun & Back to Blogging

Well hello everyone again!  I am settled into our GA home and decided that it was about time to get back to blogging.  Jacob has just turned 13 months and I am VERY motivated to do a good job blogging this fall so that I can print of the wonderful blog book that will double as a sort of baby book for him!  So. . . here are some more random memories from the first year.  Jacob loved the laundry basket so much!  We would push him up and down the hall in it and he would just cackle!
Here we are at Mimi and Papa Stan's.  Jacob and Em are in the big chair for a photo op.


 This is one of my favorite pictures of mimi making Jacob laugh!  What a cutie!
 This one is another random easter pic that I thought was just too cute to leave out.  Mimi looks really proud.
 Going for a walk over spring break. . . it was so funny b/c Em was in the broken down stroller :)
 Our little precious at Easter.  We found this adorable hat and just had to get it for him!



 I love this pic with Papa Stan on Easter!
 Em helping me do abs on spring break.  She was cracking me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment