Thursday, September 20, 2012

May Visit to GA--Mimi & Papa Stan's Pictures

So. . . I am not the greatest of all picture takers.  Lucky for me, mom and Steph do a super job and then pass their pics on to me.  So, all the following pictures come from my mom's ipad.  Thanks mom!

 Papa Stan put this swing up for Emily when she was old enough to enjoy it.  The kiddos LOVE it because it has such a long rope that they can go really high!
 In the above pic, Jacob is taking off all of Hannah's socks.  He was so proud of himself when he did it.  Since he had already taken his off, he thought he would do her's too.
 Jacob loves Tiger soooooo much.  At this stage, he was just getting interested in him.   Now (13 mo) he chases the poor dog around the house.

 Trying to learn to do my sippy cup without just spilling the water on the floor.
 Cousins picture:  Hannah is sooooo sad!

 Taking off sock number two. . .
 Almost has it. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment