Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Cousins!

It has been WORK getting these little ones in a picture together!  As you can see, we managed to get this first shot with no one looking :)  Jacob and Em were dying to get out of my arms and Hannah just wanted to get snuggled up.  Jacob and Em are starting to get so interested in each other.  Jacob tries to touch Emily's face everytime they get together.

Here I am helping Aunt Stephanie do something.  Jacob and I went over to hang out while Bert was out of town for a couple of hours.  We had a great time, but I'm not sure how much helping I did!  At least I was some company :)  We sure do enjoy letting our babies hang out!

Here we are trying to get an official cousins picture for Mimi as she has requested many times!  We tried with Jacob in the middle, but he wasn't sure about having anything to lean on.  So. . .

We put Emmy in the middle and he really liked that!
Emmy liked that too!  We love you sweet babies and can't wait for you all to grow up together!  So happy you are here with us Hannah Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment