Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fun With Daddy!

Get excited those of you who are actually reading this after my one year break from blogging!  I have uploaded and have all the pics from the last year ready to go for blogging : )  My sister told me that I should just forget the last year and go forward, but since I'm really doing all this for the blog book, I couldn't skip all the fun memories from this past year.  So. . . I"m going to do some catching up this summer.  It will be a little bit of a blogging blitz hopefully : )  Or. . . it might be another epic fail and I won't post anything for another eight months.  We shall see!
Here are my sweet boys playing with the train table.  Jacob LOVES the train table and uses it for cars.   He would get Brett to come play with him all the time and wanted to sit on his lap while they played.
Jacob loved it when Brett would make the tunnel spring in the air.  I did  get a little afraid it would hit him in the face.
Love those brown eyes!
It is so cute to post these pictures a year later because I see how much he has grown.  Sweet boy has mommy's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment