Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Big Smiles! :)

Well. . . it has been awhile!  It is now June 13th and I am sitting here on the couch as our little man takes a nap!  I am officially done with the 2011-2012 school year and summer has begun!  I am so excited about getting caught up on my blogging.  I am aiming to do at least a post every day until I get caught up. . . so stay posted for more updates.  This will be much like the flurry of posts I did during my spring break like 2 months ago!  Now that I am at home for the summer, I am hoping to be much more consistent so that I can truly count this as a "sort of" baby book for sweet J baby!  Below are some of the sweet smiles we caught him doing in March!  He is wearing all the great stuff Aunt Lauren got him!



Daddy making him laugh in his high chair!  It is so funny to see the half thrilled/half scared face when daddy is saying "I'm gonna get you!!!!" 

Steph let us borrow Em's riding toy for Jacob to play with.  Although he really began enjoying it at the end of May, he really liked to sit on it as early as early April.
This pic makes us laugh because he looks like an almost one year old, but he actually couldn't sit up there by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment