Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sitting Up Now!

Jacob's trick for January was learning how to sit up.  Brett was especially good at helping him get lots of practice and the two of them have watched lots of baby Einstein while sitting up.  Jacob looooooves baby Einstein and would do endless tummy time and sitting up time if it meant that he would get to watch Baby Einstein.  He likes the "Leapfrog Letter Factory" but not near as well as Baby Beethoven & Baby Mozart.
Here he is practicing. . . still leaning way over :)
I've got to get those cups!
I love my daddy!
Mommy home for lunch on a teacher work day!  What a nice surprise!
Propping myself up with my hands!  In just a few short weeks, he is a pro at sitting up and can stay there for minutes at a time.  Our sweet one is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment