Saturday, April 14, 2012

March 24th 2012: Army Crawling Begins

On the morning of March 24th, Jacob decided to make his first move at crawling.  We had been putting his toys out in front of him for a long time, trying to make him interested.  He had started reaching, kicking those legs, and whining for the toys, but he hadn't made any moves for them.  On Saturday morning, that changed!  He decided he REALLY wanted his toy rings and made a little scoot for them.  It was so cute!  I cannot even express how glad I was that I was home to see it!  I soooooo wanted him to start crawling on a weekend so that I wouldn't miss it!  I was smiling the rest of the day after he did it and so glad that I would have that memory forever!  Here is where he started:

And this is where he finished!  Such a big boy!  We can't believe how fast he is growing up!
So proud of myself!
A week later, he was all over the place!  We caught him scooting out of the room for his toy!
Here are some of of his favorite things to crawl to:  The Baby Einstein DVDs!
The Sound dock--as soon as we turn his music on he scoots right over :)
He also loves Emily's spinning toy!  We are so proud of you sweet boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment